DeSmuME Git (2018/10/28) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* Save States: Properly rescale and convert the internal 3D framebuffer to and from a standard format — 32-bit RGBA8888. (Related to commit c1eafc5 and completes all the work in PR #190 by @SuuperW.)
* GPU: Okay, so fix another potential bug with main memory display mode in 15-bit since the evaluation order of function parameters is not guaranteed across different compilers. (In this particular case, the evaluation order is actually important.)
* GPU: Fix bug with main memory display mode when running 18-bit or 24-bit color depth. (Fixes #211.)
* Save States: The GPU framebuffer downscaling code can now take a faster code path if available.
* GPU: Improve the code consistency when it comes to scaling up lines.
* Save State: Properly rescale and convert the GPU framebuffers to and from a standard format — native size at 15-bit RGB555. (Related to commit c1eafc5 and PR #190 by @SuuperW.)