DeSmuME Git (2018/10/25) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* Windows Port: Fix compiling for Windows port. (Regression from commit bb38022.)
* Firmware: Replace the old NDS_fw_config_data struct with the new FirmwareConfig struct, which allows for easy modification of all the user-related settings, including all the WiFi settings. Also do a massive refactor and cleanup of the firmware-related code.
* Cocoa Port: Improve the performance and robustness of Metal display views.
* CommonSettings: Remove the now obsolete GFX3D_Renderer_Multisample setting. (Related to commit 94ddf1a.)
* Merge pull request #205 from Jules-A/antialiasing_settings
* rogerman fixes
* Fixed UI elements moving around by simply re-arranging the order in resources.rc… Also added extra check when context is created.
* Cleaned up variable positions, added dummy OGL initiation so max device samples could be obtained from any renderer.
* WIP Updates.
* Merge branch ‘master’ into antialiasing_settings
* Fix #c65ec32 illogical operators (|| instead of &&), save to ini straight away to avoid wrong value being displayed there and don’t bother creating another variable to try make a turd prettier.
* Default to 8 if invalid uservalue is entered, add a check so it won’t be set to 2x if limiting is disabled and clean up settings interface more.
* Fixed settings not getting instantly updated causing MSAA sample checkboxes to not be disabled.
* Clean up interface.
* Be more specific for VS2017 ignores.
* Change from “force” to “limit”, half sample amount since x16 was pointless and remove some unneeded logic.
* Initial AntiAliasing Settings.