DeSmuME Git (2018/10/23) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* OpenGL Renderer: Improve robustness when changing the MSAA sample size.
* Cocoa Port: Sigh… let’s try to fix building this time…
* Cocoa Port: Oops! Fix a compiling issue caused by commit 5d3e53d.
* Cocoa Port: Expose the new user-selectable MSAA sample size feature in the UI that was introduced in commit 94ddf1a.
* movie.cpp/movie.h: Fix compiling issues for old GCC 4.2, which doesn’t allow for variable initialization in C++ class declarations. (Regression from commit e83ec89.)
* OpenGL Renderer: The MSAA sample size is no longer automatically selected and must now be manually selected via GFX3D_Renderer_MultisampleSize.