Citra Git (2019/04/17) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4734 from FearlessTobi/port-2391
* common/swap: Improve codegen of the default swap fallbacks
* common/swap: Mark byte swapping free functions with [[nodiscard]] and noexcept
* common/swap: Simplify swap function ifdefs
* common/swap: Remove 32-bit ARM path
* common/scope_exit: Replace std::move with std::forward in ScopeExit()