Citra Git (2018/11/20) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4433 from wwylele/vmmanager-simple
* Kernel/IPC: fix mapped buffer target address
* VMManager: remove all backing block related functions
* VMManager: change MapMemoryBlockToBase to use raw backing memory
* IPC: store mapped buffer info in session context
* tests: use VMManager::MapBackingMemory
* Merge pull request #4441 from FearlessTobi/port-1688
* service: Mark MakeFunctionString with the [[maybe_unused]] attribute.
* Merge pull request #4427 from wwylele/query-memory-merge
* SVC: QueryMemory merges similar VMA
* Merge pull request #4436 from wwylele/p2ptr-boundary
* Memory: GetPhysicalPointer should accept right open bound address
* Merge pull request #4439 from FearlessTobi/actually-port-1649
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Add profiles for Copy and Blit
* gl_resource_manager: Profile creation and deletion
* gl_stream_buffer: Profile orphaning of stream buffer.
* gl_resource_manager: Split implementations in .cpp file
* Merge pull request #4440 from FearlessTobi/port-1705
* Include imageformat dependencies with releases (appveyor)
* Include imageformat dependencies with releases