Citra Git (2018/11/07) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4400 from wwylele/core-timing-global
* CoreTiming: wrap into class
* Kernel: reimplement memory management on physical FCRAM (#4392)
* Merge pull request #4395 from Hexagon12/tx-update-181102
* Updated translations (18/11/02)