Citra Git (2018/10/31) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4228 from NarcolepticK/lle-mapped-buffer
* LLE Mapped Buffer: Addressed comments.
* LLE Mapped Buffer: Corrected behavior
* LLE Mapped Buffer: addressed comments
* LLE Mapped Buffer: Add unmapping, zero-size, and multiple page handling