Citra Git (2018/10/28) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4369 from FearlessTobi/compat-new
* Move “Report compatibility” button to Emulation tab
* compatdb: Use a seperate endpoint for testcase submission
* Merge pull request #4382 from FearlessTobi/reset-defaults
* configure_general: Add an option to reset defaults