Citra Git (2018/10/17) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4340 from wwylele/disable-scripting
* CMake: disable scripting on default
* Load AES keys stored in boot9.bin (#4335)
* Merge pull request #4343 from FearlessTobi/port-1487
* citra_qt/main: Apply the [[maybe_unused]] attribute to the parameter of SetDiscordEnabled()