DeSmuME Git (2018/11/05) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #216 from Jules-A/winWifi
* Fix wrong bool type, attempt to make warnings more clear.
* I guess they aren’t the same message.
* Nit: GetBridgeDeviceList already has proper return codes so just initialize variable locally.
* Let the user know when WinPcap isn’t loaded.
* Whoops, fix deviceCount.
* Winport wifi cleanups after 9d05935. Removes interface for setting wifi mode along with removing redundant code.