Cxbx Reloaded Git (2020/01/11) is compiled. Cxbx-Reloaded is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Microsoft Windows. The project began life as a fork of Cxbx with added 64-bit support. Work is currently underway to backport some of the improvements from Dxbx. Cxbx-Reloaded is still pretty unstable, don’t expect it to run much at this point.
Cxbx Reloaded Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1814 from RadWolfie/organize-directsound-plugin
* extend HLE DSOUND relative log modules
* split classes into their own files
* HOTFIX: add static in XADPCM.h file
* remove duplicate log reports