Cxbx Reloaded Git (2019/07/14) is compiled. Cxbx-Reloaded is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Microsoft Windows. The project began life as a fork of Cxbx with added 64-bit support. Work is currently underway to backport some of the improvements from Dxbx. Cxbx-Reloaded is still pretty unstable, don’t expect it to run much at this point.
Cxbx Reloaded Git Changelog:
* fix latest development build link
* Merge pull request #1657 from gellis713/fixing-issue-1656
* Ensure “Disabled” is an option before and after first apply of adapter to prevent crashes.
* Merge pull request #1664 from RadWolfie/appveyor-release-artifact-only
* keep appveyor release artifact only