DS4Windows v3.0.2 is released. DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
* Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work
* DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with
* Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you’ve used a 360 controller
* Sony DualShock 4 (This should be
* Micro USB
* (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (My recommendation) (Toshiba’s bluetooth & Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not
Use UseShellExecute for ProcessStartInfo in more places for .NET 5 changes
DS4Windows updater message update. Contribution RedDevilus
German translation update. Contribution by jmg2k
Added Portuguese (Portugal) translation. Contribution by joaopedrogome
Add cmd line command for ‘Change led color’. Contribution by bernspedras
Muted blues used in Dark theme. Contribution by AnessZurba
Added some exception handling for XML in ProfileMigration
Added output controller option to Preset Window for certain Presets. Change profile values based on output controller type.
Added some precautions for possible empty devicePath string
Changed GroupBox template for Dark theme
Now enforcing ViGEmBus minimum supported version. Targetting ViGEmBus 1.17.333.0
Fixed ProcessStartInfo for ViGEmBus installer launching with .NET 5
Refresh internal data about ViGEmBus on service startup
Caprice32 Git (2021/04/12) is released. Caprice32 is an emulator of the Amstrad CPC 8bit home computer range. Caprice32 is a software emulator of the Amstrad CPC 8bit home computer series running on Linux and Windows. The emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models. By recreating the operations of all hardware components at a low level, the emulator achieves a high degree of compatibility with original CPC software. These programs or games can be run unmodified at real-time or higher speeds, depending on the emulator host environment.
* Complete emulation of CPC464, CPC664 and CPC6128
* Mostly working support of Plus Range: CPC464+/CPC6128+/GX4000 (missing vectored & DMA interrupts, analog joysticks and 8 bit printer)
* Joystick support – it can be fully used with joystick only, thanks to an integrated virtual keyboard.
* Joystick emulation – joystick-only games can be played using the keyboard
* English, French or Spanish keyboards
* DSK and IPF files for disks – VOC and CDT files for tapes – CPR files for cartridge
* Snapshots (SNA files)
* Direct load of ZIP files
* Custom disk formats
* Printer support
* Memory tool to inspect and modify memory (peek and poke)
* Experimental support of Multiface 2 (you should prefer using memory tool)
* Text mode graphics (using aalib or libcaca)
* Merge pull request #204 from devnexen/ipf_use_shared_resp_over_data
* ipf using smart pointer as manual data management lifetime would be too complicated.
* Retry hdutil, hopefully working around occasional failure on github actions
* Fix usage of get-release output
* Fix credentials for get-release
DOSBox-Staging Git (2021/04/12) is released. This repository attempts to modernize the DOSBox project by using current development practices and tools, fixing issues, adding features that better support today’s systems, and sending patches upstream.
DOSBox-Staging Git Changelog:
* Merge ‘svn/trunk’ r4445
* Fix and improve index and index_add after r4408. (used when reduce and need are not the same)
* Remove trailing space from dosbox.cpp
DOSBox SVN r4445 is released. DOSBox emulates an Intel x86 PC, complete with sound, graphics, mouse, joystick, modem, etc., necessary for running many old MS-DOS games that simply cannot be run on modern PCs and operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux and FreeBSD. However, it is not restricted to running only games. In theory, any MS-DOS or PC-DOS (referred to commonly as “DOS”) application should run in DOSBox, but the emphasis has been on getting DOS games to run smoothly, which means that communication, networking and printer support are still in early development.
DOSBox also comes with its own DOS-like command prompt. It is still quite rudimentary and lacks many of the features found in MS-DOS, but it is sufficient for installing and running most DOS games.
DOSBox SVN Changelog:
Fix and improve index and index_add after r4408. (used when reduce and need are not the same)
mGBA Git (2021/04/12) is compiled. mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
* Highly accurate Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Game Boy/Game Boy Color hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Local (same computer) link cable support.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Support for cartridges with motion sensors and rumble (only usable with game controllers).
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* Solar sensor support for Boktai games.
* Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer support.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Rewind by holding Backquote.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 10.
* Screenshot support.
* Cheat code support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video, GIF, WebP, and APNG recording.
* e-Reader support.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP and 7z files.
* IPS, UPS and BPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface and GDB remote support, compatible with IDA Pro.
* Configurable emulation rewinding.
* Support for loading and exporting GameShark and Action Replay snapshots.
* Cores available for RetroArch/Libretro and OpenEmu.
* Community-provided translations for several languages via Weblate.
* Many, many smaller things.H
mGBA Git Changelog:
* Qt: Fix OpenGL renderer lagging behind when fast-forwarding (fixes #2094)
* Qt: Remove no-longer used dependency
* GBA e-Reader: Initial error detection and retrying
* GBA e-Reader: Improve initial boundary detection
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #14369 from unknownbrackets/zstd
* UI: Compress atlas metadata.
* UI: Compress zim files with zstd.
* UI: Load/save compressed atlas metadata.
* UI: Add zstd to ZIM compression handling.
* GE Debugger: Use zstd for save states.
* SaveState: Switch to zstd.
* Build: Add libzstd to build.
* Merge pull request #14371 from unknownbrackets/pngwolf
* Build: Recompress pngs using better zlib.
* Merge pull request #14374 from unknownbrackets/rtc-cleanup
* Rtc: Cleanup and simplify date struct handling.
* Merge pull request #14370 from stuken/libretro_encrypted_save
* Enable save encryption to bring libreto in line with standalone configuration defaults.
* Merge pull request #14366 from unknownbrackets/shader-errors
* GLES: Always use fragColor0 on GL 3.0+.
* Reporting: Log more data about sceIoChStat().
* GPU: Avoid switch on uint.
* Shaders: Set vert shaders to mediump by default.
* GLES: Handle GLSL 1.30/1.40 better.
* Merge pull request #14367 from unknownbrackets/reporting-kernel
* Reporting: Add more info to libstubend error.
* Module: Add a missing error return case.
* Kernel: Define most reported missing kernel funcs.
* Merge pull request #14368 from unknownbrackets/postshader-off
* UI: Remove extern global for UI message.
* GPU: Stop using Off as terminator for postshaders.
* Merge pull request #13970 from unknownbrackets/umd-wait-stat
* Umd: Disallow waiting on status that can’t occur.
* Umd: Wake waiting threads on eject/insert.
* Umd: Delay common wait drive stat funcs.
PPSSPP Git (2021/04/12) x64 : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
PPSSPP Git (2021/04/12) Android : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads tusfiles uptobox zippyshare