Decaf Git Changelog:
* Fix QObject::connect: No such slot MainWindow::toggleFullScreen()
rpcs3 Git (2021/04/13) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git changelog:
* Update BUILDING.md
* added inline suggestion to patch_engine_version to prevent duplicate includes
* vk: Fix mip level packed pitch calculation
Vita3K Git (2021/04/13) is complied. Vita3K is an experimental PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux and macOS. The emulator currently runs a few homebrew programs in .vpk format. No commercial games are playable.
Vita3K Git Changelog:
* mem: split mem.h
* modules/SceAvPlayer: Fix open video file if path is wrong.
* modules: Add functions and nids for SceFios2KernelForDriver.
Ryujinx Git (2021/04/13) is complied. Ryujinx is an open source Nintendo Switch Emulator written in C# created by gdkchan. This emulator aims at providing good performance and accuracy, a friendly interface, and consistent builds. Ryujinx is currently available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Ryujinx Git changelog:
* PPTC vs. giant ExeFS. (#2168)
* account: Adds AccountManager (#2184)
* Fix sub-image copies on intel GPUs (#2198)
* nifm/ssl: Implement GetCurrentNetworkProfile and stub Ssl Service (#2186)
* Surface Flinger: Fix an oversight when closing a layer (#2192)
m64p (2021/04/12) is released. m64p uses mupen64plus-gui, a brand new mupen64plus frontend written in Qt5. It supports all thing things you’d expect from a frontend (savestate management, pausing, screenshots, etc..). m64p comes bundled with GLideN64 for the graphics plugin. It should give you the best out-of-the-box experience available for N64 gaming.
Some bug fixes for GLideN64
Improvements to the speed limiter, should improve netplay performance
EmuTos CVS (2021/04/11) is released. EmuTos is a GEMDOS compatible operating system for Atari ST series computers. It is made from Digital Research’s GPLed original sources and is a free and open source replacement for common TOS images for Atari ST emulators.