FB Neo Git (2021/04/13) is complied. FinalBurn Neo is an Emulator for Arcade Games & Select Consoles. It is based on the emulators FinalBurn and old versions of MAME.
FB Neo Git Changelog:
* d_ms32 Big Endian fix
* narc sound, tweaks for barbudreadmon
* narc_sound.cpp: fix state
* d_yunit.cpp: fix some narc clones [dink,barbudreadmon]
Stella Git (2021/04/13) is compiled. Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator. The Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS), introduced in 1977, was the most popular home video game system of the early 1980’s. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Atari 2600 games on your PC thanks to Stella!
Stella Git changelog:
* forgot to save before committing…
* fixed palette and custom BLARGG settings saving (see #787)
Play! Git (2021/04/13) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Preserve SPU RAM when doing LoadExecPS2.
* Support DMA reads from SPU RAM.
Play! Git (2021/04/13) x64 : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
Play! Git (2021/04/13) Android : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
Fceux Git (2021/04/13) is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux Git changelog:
* Hooked up validity states for a few Qt main menu items.
* Fixed a few memory leaks caught by valgrind tool.
* Added event accept lines for console window key events. Helps improve mac os responsiveness.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #14372 from unknownbrackets/rewind
* SaveState: Use memmove for the copy.
* SaveState: Use SIMD to copy RAM faster.
* SaveState: Copy RAM using threads.
* Merge pull request #14376 from twinaphex/master
* Fix libretro build
* Merge pull request #14365 from unknownbrackets/cpu-cycles
* jit: Increase the cycle cost of div.s.
* jit: Increase the cycle cost of VFPU ops.
* jit: Count delay slot cycles separately.
PPSSPP Git (2021/04/13) x64 : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
PPSSPP Git (2021/04/13) Android : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
PCSX2 Git (2021/04/13) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* gsdx: Clean up a few warnings.
* gsvector: fix forgotten elif during purge
* ghactions: brew update before installing in macOS