PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #14545 from hrydgard/gettid-fix-redux
* An attempt at cleaning up the checks in ThreadUtil
PPSSPP Git (2021/06/20) x64 : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
PPSSPP Git (2021/06/20) Android : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
NanoBoyAdvance Git (2021/06/20) is compiled. NanoboyAdvance is a Nintendo Game Boy Advance (TM) emulator written in C++17. The goal is to create a minimal, accurate and reasonably efficient Game Boy Advance emulator in modern C++. The emulator implements the core hardware completely and with high accuracy. Almost all games can be emulated without any known issues, even the ‘Classic NES’ titles which abuse a variety of edge-cases and undefined behaviour.
Nanoboyadvance Git changelog:
* PPU: apply OAM draw limit after full OAM render.
* PPU: fix off-by-one in OAM drawing.
* Memory: handle 16-bit KEYCNT writes properly (fixes #152)
* ARM: minor carry cleanup in data processing handler.
* Memory: block EEPROM access outside (not during) DMA (fixes #154).
In order to run NanoboyAdvance you will need a BIOS file. You can either dump your own or get an open source replacement online (https://github.com/Nebuleon/ReGBA/blob/master/bios/gba_bios.bin). The BIOS file must be placed as bios.bin in the same folder as the executable. However keep in mind, that a replacement BIOS will not be as accurate as the original one.
Play! Git (2021/06/20) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1073 from kernle32dll/fix-darkwatch
* When starting a executable, A0 is set to the address of the executable
Play! Git (2021/06/20) x64 : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
Play! Git (2021/06/20) Android : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare
Flycast Git changelog:
* gl: fix multiple rendering with GLES 2
* deps: remove crypto folder (unused)
puNES Git (2021/06/20) is complied. puNES is a NES emulator. Currently the program supports mappers 0, MMC1, UNROM, CNROM, and the sound is available. It uses the SDL libraries and it works on both Linux and Windows.
puNES Git Changelog
* Fixed compilation with Qt 5.6.
* Increased compatibility with OpenGL shaders.
Xenia Git Changelog:
* [Docs] Add libx11-xcb-dev to the dependencies
* [D3D12] Remove unused D3D12RenderTargetCache ref from D3D12RenderTarget
* [GPU] RT size function adjustments for Vulkan convenience
* [Base] Fix Clock platform functions on POSIX.