CEMU Graphic Packs v790 is released. It is a Community Graphic Packs for Cemu. Cemu is a Nintendo Wii U emulator that runs commercial games. Highly experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC.
CEMU Graphic Packs Changelog:
* [Sonic Boom] Rename debug mode pack
EmuTos CVS (2021/04/12) is released. EmuTos is a GEMDOS compatible operating system for Atari ST series computers. It is made from Digital Research’s GPLed original sources and is a free and open source replacement for common TOS images for Atari ST emulators.
Ludo v0.12.6 Changelog:
Improve error handling in CLI mode
Fix an audio issue
Add support for 8BitDo controllers start+x mode (Windows only for now)
Make savestates code more robust
Fix np2kai core options
Caprice32 Git (2021/04/13) is released. Caprice32 is an emulator of the Amstrad CPC 8bit home computer range. Caprice32 is a software emulator of the Amstrad CPC 8bit home computer series running on Linux and Windows. The emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models. By recreating the operations of all hardware components at a low level, the emulator achieves a high degree of compatibility with original CPC software. These programs or games can be run unmodified at real-time or higher speeds, depending on the emulator host environment.
* Complete emulation of CPC464, CPC664 and CPC6128
* Mostly working support of Plus Range: CPC464+/CPC6128+/GX4000 (missing vectored & DMA interrupts, analog joysticks and 8 bit printer)
* Joystick support – it can be fully used with joystick only, thanks to an integrated virtual keyboard.
* Joystick emulation – joystick-only games can be played using the keyboard
* English, French or Spanish keyboards
* DSK and IPF files for disks – VOC and CDT files for tapes – CPR files for cartridge
* Snapshots (SNA files)
* Direct load of ZIP files
* Custom disk formats
* Printer support
* Memory tool to inspect and modify memory (peek and poke)
* Experimental support of Multiface 2 (you should prefer using memory tool)
* Text mode graphics (using aalib or libcaca)
* Run brew update before brew install to workaround https://github.com/actions/virtual-environments/issues/3165
EKA2L1 Git (2021/04/13) is released. EKA2L1 is a Experimental Symbian OS emulator, written in C++ 17. The emulator currently emulates Symbian OS’s EKA2 behavior (with planned EKA1 support), and reimplement most of its critical app servers. It can already boot many EKA2’s apps and games, with EKA1 being worked on at the moment.
EKA2L1 Git Changelog:
* kernel/svc: Handle IPC manipulations with zero target length
* common/wildcard: Add wildcard replacements for braces
mGBA Git (2021/04/13) is compiled. mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
* Highly accurate Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Game Boy/Game Boy Color hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Local (same computer) link cable support.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Support for cartridges with motion sensors and rumble (only usable with game controllers).
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* Solar sensor support for Boktai games.
* Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer support.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Rewind by holding Backquote.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 10.
* Screenshot support.
* Cheat code support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video, GIF, WebP, and APNG recording.
* e-Reader support.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP and 7z files.
* IPS, UPS and BPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface and GDB remote support, compatible with IDA Pro.
* Configurable emulation rewinding.
* Support for loading and exporting GameShark and Action Replay snapshots.
* Cores available for RetroArch/Libretro and OpenEmu.
* Community-provided translations for several languages via Weblate.
* Many, many smaller things.H
mGBA Git Changelog:
* Qt: Update translations
* Qt: Update translation (Finnish)
* Qt: Added translation (Finnish)
* Qt: Fix smudged window icon on Windows, recompress icons