Stella Git (2021/05/07) is compiled. Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator. The Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS), introduced in 1977, was the most popular home video game system of the early 1980’s. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Atari 2600 games on your PC thanks to Stella!
Stella Git changelog:
* Fix minor warning from g++11.
Open Kaillera (2021/05/06) is released. Open Kaillera is an open-source server and client library, aimed to extend and improve maintaining backward-compatibility with the Kaillera netplay protocol.Kaillera enables emulators to play on the Internet.With Kaillera you can enjoy playing video games with others from all over the world.it consists of a client and a server. The client is usually embedded into your favorite emulator and the server is a stand-alone application that needs to be run on a machine directly wired to the Internet.
mGBA Git (2021/05/07) is compiled. mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
* Highly accurate Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Game Boy/Game Boy Color hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Local (same computer) link cable support.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Support for cartridges with motion sensors and rumble (only usable with game controllers).
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* Solar sensor support for Boktai games.
* Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer support.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Rewind by holding Backquote.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 10.
* Screenshot support.
* Cheat code support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video, GIF, WebP, and APNG recording.
* e-Reader support.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP and 7z files.
* IPS, UPS and BPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface and GDB remote support, compatible with IDA Pro.
* Configurable emulation rewinding.
* Support for loading and exporting GameShark and Action Replay snapshots.
* Cores available for RetroArch/Libretro and OpenEmu.
* Community-provided translations for several languages via Weblate.
* Many, many smaller things.H
mGBA Git Changelog:
* GB Core: Fix GBC colors setting breaking default model overrides (fixes #2161)
* Core: Suspend runloop when a core crashes
FB Neo Git (2021/05/07) is complied. FinalBurn Neo is an Emulator for Arcade Games & Select Consoles. It is based on the emulators FinalBurn and old versions of MAME.
FB Neo Git Changelog:
* New working clones
* d_namcos1.cpp: Corrected labels for Galaga ’88 PRG6 and PRG7 ROMs. [neSneSgB]
* msx, add No
EKA2L1 Git (2021/05/07) is released. EKA2L1 is a Experimental Symbian OS emulator, written in C++ 17. The emulator currently emulates Symbian OS’s EKA2 behavior (with planned EKA1 support), and reimplement most of its critical app servers. It can already boot many EKA2’s apps and games, with EKA1 being worked on at the moment.
EKA2L1 Git Changelog:
* cpu/12l1r: Comply VFP with new float marker arguments
* cpu/12l1r: Fix register synchronization with type that also use dest as source
* cpu/12l1r: Implement PKHBT and PKHTB
* common/armemitter: Add PKHBT and PKHTB
* cpu/12l1r: Implement SEL (arm)
* common/armemitter: Add SEL
* cpu/12l1r: Add more VFP instruction implementations
* cpu/12l1r: Support for access chain different register type list (d/s)
* common/path: Fix iterator not reading last character when string is not end with separator
* patch/mediaclientaudiostream: Workthrough some apps using enum as sample rate and channels on Open
Dolphin Git 5.0-14097 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #9692 from JosJuice/android-not-debuggable
* Android: Don’t set android:debuggable=”true”
Dolphin Git 5.0-14097 x64 : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox
Dolphin Git 5.0-14097 Android : 1fichier anonfiles bayfiles dailyuploads megaup tusfiles uptobox zippyshare