mGBA Git (2018/10/18) is compiled. mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
* Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
* Screenshot support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video and GIF recording.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP files.
* IPS and UPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA Git Changelog:
* Core: Expose timing
* GB MBC: Fix MBC1 initialization
* All: Partial warnings burndown
* Qt: Minor memory view tweaks
OpenMSX Git (2018/10/18) is complie. OpenMSX is an open source MSX emulator which is free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines, available under the GNU General Public License.For copyright reasons the emulator cannot be distributed with original BIOS ROM images. OpenMSX includes C-BIOS a minimal implementation of the MSX BIOS, allowing to play quite some games without the need to have an original MSX BIOS ROM image. You can also use your own BIOS ROM image if you please.
OpenMSX Git Changelog:
* Remove executable flag from CX7 machine descriptions
BizHawk Git (2018/10/18) is compiled. BizHawk is a A multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.
BizHawk Supported Systems
* Nintendo Entertainment System, Famicom, Famicom Disk System
* Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Famicom
* Nintendo 64
* Game Boy, Super Game Boy, and Game Boy Color
* Game Boy Advance
* Sony PlayStation
* Sega Master System, Game Gear, and SG-1000
* Sega Genesis
* Sega Saturn
* NEC PC Engine (AKA TurboGrafx-16), including SuperGrafx and PCE CD
* Atari 2600
* Atari 7800
* Atari Lynx
* TI-83 graphing calculator
* Wonderswan and Wonderswan Color
* Apple II
BizHawk Git Changelog:
* TAStudio: Prevent exceptions with small window size
m64p (2018/10/17) is released. m64p uses mupen64plus-gui, a brand new mupen64plus frontend written in Qt5. It supports all thing things you’d expect from a frontend (savestate management, pausing, screenshots, etc..). m64p comes bundled with GLideN64 for the graphics plugin. It should give you the best out-of-the-box experience available for N64 gaming.