- Custom Builds
- Hard Drives
CEMU Graphic Packs v368 is released. It is a Community Graphic Packs for Cemu. Cemu is a Nintendo Wii U emulator that runs commercial games. Highly experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC.
CEMU Graphic Packs Changelog:
* TaikoNoTatsujin Res scaling all versions #336
mGBA Git (2019/02/20) is compiled. mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
* Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
* Screenshot support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video and GIF recording.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP files.
* IPS and UPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA Git Changelog:
* GBA Periperals: Improve chip gate resync, remove switch table
OpenMSX Git (2019/02/20) is complie. OpenMSX is an open source MSX emulator which is free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines, available under the GNU General Public License.For copyright reasons the emulator cannot be distributed with original BIOS ROM images. OpenMSX includes C-BIOS a minimal implementation of the MSX BIOS, allowing to play quite some games without the need to have an original MSX BIOS ROM image. You can also use your own BIOS ROM image if you please.
OpenMSX Git Changelog:
* Let machine_info device return a dict
* Also look in the DB using the patched sha1
* Softwaredb update
Stella Git (2019/02/20) is compiled. Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator. The Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS), introduced in 1977, was the most popular home video game system of the early 1980’s. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Atari 2600 games on your PC thanks to Stella!
Stella Git changelog:
* Thumbulator optimizations.