yuzu Git (2018/08/13) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/08/13) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1032 from lioncash/sanitize
* vfs: Use sanitized paths within MoveFile() and MoveDirectory()
* Merge pull request #1031 from lioncash/verbosity
* card_image: Use type aliases to shorten definitions
* card_image: Simplify return statement of GetSubdirectories()
* Merge pull request #1048 from lioncash/atomic
* kernel/object: Tighten object against data races
* Merge pull request #1047 from bunnei/rgba16-uint
* renderer_opengl: Implement RenderTargetFormat::RGBA16_UINT.
* Merge pull request #1045 from bunnei/rg8-unorm
* renderer_opengl: Implement RenderTargetFormat::RG8_UNORM.
* Merge pull request #1044 from bunnei/linestrip
* maxwell_to_gl: Implement PrimitiveTopology::LineStrip.
* Merge pull request #1043 from Subv/timing
* CPU/Timing: Use an approximated amortized amount of ticks when advancing timing.
* Kernel/SVC: Don’t reschedule the current core when creating a new thread.
* Merge pull request #1036 from lioncash/thread
* scheduler: Make HaveReadyThreads() a const member function
* thread_queue_list: Make contains() and get_first() const member functions
* thread_queue_list: Convert typedef to a type alias
* Merge pull request #1042 from Subv/races
* Core/HLE: Make the ‘reschedule_pending’ flag atomic.
* CPU/HLE: Lock the HLE mutex before performing a reschedule.
* Kernel/Threads: Lock the HLE mutex when executing the wakeup callback.
* Kernel/Thread: Always use the threadsafe option when scheduling wakeups.
* Merge pull request #1041 from Subv/duplicated_mutex
* Kernel/Mutex: Don’t duplicate threads in the mutex waiter list.
* Merge pull request #1040 from bunnei/xmad
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement XMAD instruction.
* Merge pull request #1039 from lioncash/type
* vfs: Make VfsFilesystem constructor explicit
* vfs: Make type hierarchy objects classes instead of structs
* Merge pull request #1025 from ogniK5377/bad-cast
* made ResultStatus a u16
* Fixed invalid cast in loader
* Merge pull request #1038 from MerryMage/lock-cubeb
* cubeb_sink: Protect queue with a mutex
* Merge pull request #1035 from ogniK5377/audio-dev-revision-info
* Merge pull request #1028 from ogniK5377/aoa
* Pushed the requested sample rate instead of our fixed sample rate
* Added GetAudioRendererSampleRate, GetAudioRendererSampleCount & GetAudioRendererMixBufferCount
* Merge pull request #1034 from lioncash/hid
* hid: disable clang-format around tables
* hid: Stub DisconnectNpad()
* Merge pull request #1030 from bunnei/sdl2-2.0.8
* externals: Update to SDL2-2.0.8.
* Merge pull request #1006 from degasus/stream_buffer
* gl_rasterizer: Use a shared helper to upload from CPU memory.
* gl_state: Don’t track constant buffer mappings.
* gl_rasterizer: Use the stream buffer for constant buffers.
* gl_rasterizer: Use the streaming buffer itself for the constant buffer.
* gl_rasterizer: Use a helper for aligning the buffer.
* Update the stream_buffer helper from Citra.