PCSX2 Git (2018/08/13) – EmuCR
PCSX2 Git (2018/08/13) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* gsdx:gtk: Improve dialog for small screen resolutions
* gsdx:gtk3: Fix fetching of monitor resolution
* gsdx:gtk+3: Adjust visual layout
* gsdx:gtk3: Switch to non-deprecated GTK3 API
* common: Use GCC’s _xgetbv definition from GCC 8.2 onwards