yuzu Git (2018/08/11) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/08/11) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1015 from lioncash/gamelist
* qt/game_list: Resolve truncation warning within GameListItemPath’s constructor
* gt/game_list: Use std::array in GameListItemPath’s data() function
* qt/game_list: Remove redundant base class constructor from initializer list
* Merge pull request #1007 from MerryMage/dynarmic
* dynarmic: Update to 0118ee0
* Merge pull request #1011 from bunnei/misc-vtx-fmt
* maxwell_to_gl: Implement VertexAttribute::Size::Size_8_8.
* maxwell_to_gl: Implement VertexAttribute::Size::Size_32_32_32.
* Merge pull request #1004 from lioncash/unused
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Remove unused viewport parameter of GetFramebufferSurfaces()
* Merge pull request #1008 from yuzu-emu/revert-697-disable-depth-cull
* Revert “gl_state: Temporarily disable culling and depth test.”
* Merge pull request #1002 from bunnei/refactor-tex-fmt
* textures: Refactor out for Texture/Depth FormatFromPixelFormat.