pSNES v1.5 – EmuCR
pSNES v1.5 is complied. pSNES is a SNES Emulator for Switch. The main goals of this snes9x port are: have a basic but user friendly user interface on non windows devices; use a recent rendering interface for speed and effects support ; cross-platform and code portability ; easy updates of snes9x core (no modifications to the original sources).
* Support save states
* Support cheats (put a “rom_name.cht” file with game genie codes in cheat folder)
* Support 2x, 3x, fit, fit 4/3 and fullscreen hardware linear scaling
* Support software filtering (tv2x, smooth, supereagle, 2xsai…)
* Support titles, previews, and icons images (png), named as the rom name with png extension instead zip/sfc, in their respective directory (to be created if needed).
* Support database file for rom handling. You’ll need a “db.xml” file located alongside the application. The current “db.xml” file comes from dat-o-matic, and contains a complete “no-intro” romset. Your rom files must be zipped and named as per this set (http://datomatic.no-intro.org). You can enable/disable this option from the option menu (restart required).
Currently supported devices
* Linux (sdl1, sdl2)
* Nintendo Switch (libnx, sdl2)
* Sony Ps Vita (vitasdk, vita2d)
pSNES v1.5 Changelog
* switch: fix deletion of non zipped roms…