yuzu Git (2018/08/10) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/08/10) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #995 from bunnei/gl-buff-bounds
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Add bounds checking for gl_buffer copies.
* Merge pull request #997 from lioncash/const-func
* buffer_queue: Make reference parameter of SetPreallocatedBuffer const
* hle_ipc: Make WriteToOutgoingCommandBuffer()’s reference parameter const
* Merge pull request #989 from lioncash/log
* common/logging: Add missing service log categories
* Merge pull request #990 from lioncash/entry
* fsp_srv: Use std::string_view’s copy() function instead of strncpy()
* fsp_srv: Emplace entries first when building index instead of emplacing last
* Merge pull request #1001 from lioncash/reserve
* gl_shader_decompiler: Reserve element memory beforehand in BuildRegisterList()
* Merge pull request #897 from DarkLordZach/vfs-accuracy-2
* vfs: Fix documentation
* vfs: Fix typo in VfsFilesystem docs
* file_util: Use enum instead of bool for specifing path behavior
* loader: Remove unused IdentifyFile overload
* vfs: Use RealVfsFilesystem for fs-operations in RealVfsDirectory
* file_sys: Add missing include in savedata_factory
* core: Port core to VfsFilesystem for file access
* vfs: Add unreachable assert to file permissions converter
* vfs: Add RealVfsFilesystem implementation
* file_util: Add platform-specific slash option to SanitizePath
* vfs: Add VfsFilesystem interface and default implementation
* filesystem: Remove unnecessary if conditions
* Merge pull request #991 from bunnei/ignore-mac
* maxwell_3d: Ignore macros that have not been uploaded yet.
* Implement SNORM for BC5/DXN2 (#998)
* Merge pull request #999 from lioncash/map
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Avoid iterator invalidation issues within InvalidateRegion()
* Merge pull request #992 from bunnei/declr-pred
* gl_shader_decompiler: Declare predicates on use.
* Merge pull request #994 from lioncash/const
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Invert conditional in LoadGLBuffer()
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Use std::vector::assign in LoadGLBuffer() for the non-tiled case
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Make pointer const in LoadGLBuffer()
* Merge pull request #993 from bunnei/smo-vtx-pts
* maxwell_to_gl: Implement VertexAttribute::Size::Size_16_16_16_16.
* maxwell_to_gl: Implement PrimitiveTopology::Points.
* Merge pull request #984 from bunnei/rt-none
* gl_rasterizer: Do not render when no render target is configured.
* Implement BC5/DXN2 (#996)