Play! Git (2018/08/10) – EmuCR
Play! Git (2018/08/10) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Fix code style.
* Fix warning.
* Add shortcut to pause and resume emulation.
* Display messages when booting executables.
* Show app version in status bar at start.
* Move initialization code.
* Provide accurate feedback when loading and saving states.
* Add feedback when pausing and resuming.
* Reworked Qt UI status bar to match what we have on Win32.