Citra Git (2018/08/09) – EmuCR
Citra Git (2018/08/09) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4020 from wwylele/loader-crypto-new
* ncch_container: support encrypted games
* Merge pull request #4001 from Subv/http2
* Service/HTTP: Added logs to some of the error conditions.
* Service/HTTP: Log the PIDs in the Initialize functions.
* Services/HTTP: Added error handling to AddRequestHeader
* Services/HTTP: Implemented the InitializeConnectionSession function.
* Services/HTTP: Corrected some error codes and added a few new ones.