Snes9x Git (2018/08/07) – EmuCR
Snes9x Git (2018/08/07) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* Don’t break double-height modes.
* Fix snafu.
* libretro: Fix some warnings.
* libretro: add memory randomization
* Add overclock and sprite limit options.
* Fix Chrono Trigger bug where screen jumps.
* Make interpolation config a little cleaner.
* Use outer-scope “in”.