PCSX2 Git (2018/08/07) – EmuCR
PCSX2 Git (2018/08/07) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* GSdx-gui: Properly grey out Anisotropic Filtering text when the option is inactive.
* GSdx-gui: Update CRC Hack Level tooltips.
* gsdx:ogl: Remove unused variables
* pcsx2: Avoid trigraphs
* onepad|spu2-x: Avoid -Wmissing-braces on clang
* pcsx2: Add override to SysTraceLog functions declarations/definitions