yuzu Git (2018/08/06) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/08/06) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #937 from mailwl/audout-fix
* Service/Audio: audout_a.cpp: remove pragma once
* Merge pull request #932 from lioncash/func
* core_timing: Convert typedef into a type alias
* core_timing: Use transparent functors where applicable
* Merge pull request #929 from lioncash/addr
* gdbstub: Use type alias for breakpoint maps
* gdbstub: Move all file-static variables into the GDBStub namespace
* gdbstub: Replace PAddr alias with VAddr
* Merge pull request #930 from lioncash/thread
* address_arbiter: Return by value from GetThreadsWaitingOnAddress()
* Merge pull request #925 from bunnei/audren
* audio_core: Implement audren_u audio playback.
* audio_core: Use s16 where possible for audio samples.
* audio_core: Port codec code from Citra for ADPCM decoding.
* cubeb_sink: Support variable sample_rate and num_channels.
* audio_core: Sinks need unique names as well.
* audio_core: Streams need unique names for CoreTiming.
* Merge pull request #927 from bunnei/fix-texs
* gl_shader_decompiler: Fix TEXS mask and dest.
* Merge pull request #912 from lioncash/global-var
* renderer_base: Make Rasterizer() return the rasterizer by reference
* video_core: Eliminate the g_renderer global variable
* Merge pull request #928 from MerryMage/dynarmic
* externals: Update dynarmic to 4f96c63