yuzu Git (2018/08/01) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/08/01) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #882 from lioncash/unused
* kernel/thread: Remove unimplemented function prototype
* Merge pull request #871 from bunnei/audio-config
* audio_core: Add configuration settings.
* Merge pull request #877 from lioncash/remove
* kernel: Remove unused object_address_table.cpp/.h
* Merge pull request #880 from lioncash/audio
* service/audio: Add missing services
* Merge pull request #876 from lioncash/include
* kernel: Remove unnecessary includes
* Merge pull request #879 from lioncash/audio
* audout_u: Remove std::move in OpenAudioOutImpl()
* Merge pull request #864 from FearlessTobi/port-3973
* remove polymorphism issue
* Merge pull request #869 from Subv/ubsan
* MacroInterpreter: Avoid left shifting negative values.
* nvhost_gpu: Added checks to ensure we don’t read past the end of the entries when handling a GPU command list.
* nvhost_ctrl_gpu: Only read the input parameters if they are actually there.
* Merge pull request #875 from lioncash/fgm
* service: Add fgm services
* Merge pull request #874 from lioncash/am
* service/am: Add missing am services
* Merge pull request #870 from lioncash/init
* arm_dynarmic: Make SetTlsAddress() prototype and definition consistent
* arm_dynarmic: Remove unnecessary qualifying of ThreadContext
* arm_dynarmic: Correct initializer list order
* Merge pull request #872 from lioncash/pcie
* service: Add the pcie service