DeSmuME Git (2018/07/31) – EmuCR
DeSmuME Git (2018/07/31) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* revert pointless change to declaration of CommonSettings from 07d7588
* WiFi: Initialize wifiEmulationLevel to WifiEmulationLevel_Off on startup.
* Merge pull request #166 from retr0s4ge/master
* Replace scoped enum used for WifiEmulationLevel with unscoped enum for code compatibility with older compilers.
* Implement basic support for multiple WiFi emulation levels
* Don’t emulate wifi unless wifi.emulated flag is set in common settings.
* Cocoa Port: Do another UI bug fix on High Sierra, expanding the NSSegmentedControl element width even further so that all numbers appear as intended in all cases. (Related to commit 4913c0e.)
* SoftRasterizer: Fix a bug for Altivec-enabled CPUs that caused multithreaded rendering to fail. (Related to commit 43d3883.)