yuzu Git (2018/07/13) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/07/13) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* More improvements to GDBStub (#653)
* Merge pull request #656 from ogniK5377/audren-mem-init
* We only need to alert for memory pool changes
* initialized voice status and unused sizes in the update data header
* Merge pull request #655 from bunnei/pred-lt-nan
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement PredCondition::LessThanWithNan.
* Merge pull request #654 from bunnei/cond-exit
* gl_shader_decompiler: Use FlowCondition field in EXIT instruction.
* Merge pull request #652 from Subv/fadd32i
* GPU: Implement the FADD32I shader instruction.
* Merge pull request #651 from Subv/ffma_decode
* GPU: Corrected the decoding of FFMA for immediate operands.
* Port #3335 and #3373 from Citra: “Small SDL fixes” and “Print the actual error preventing SDL from working” (#637)
* Merge pull request #648 from ogniK5377/no-net
* Added IsWirelessCommunicationEnabled, IsEthernetCommunicationEnabled, IsAnyInternetRequestAccepted
* Merge pull request #649 from ogniK5377/audout-auto
* Audout “Auto” functions
* Merge pull request #650 from jroweboy/logging-stuff
* yuzu – Fix duplicate logs
* yuzu-cmd Apply the filter string from settings