yuzu Git (2018/07/12) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/07/12) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #559 from Subv/mount_savedata
* Services/FS: Return the correct error code when trying to mount a nonexistent savedata.
* Merge pull request #585 from janisozaur/patch-11
* Improve directory creation in WindowsCopyFiles.cmake
* Merge pull request #646 from bunnei/fix-hid-smo
* hid: Fix timestamps and controller type.