upd_cemu beta2 – EmuCR
upd_cemu beta2 is released. upd_cemu is a tool to automatically update cemu-related things (for now it updates the graphic packs). Cemu is a Nintendo Wii U emulator that runs commercial games. Highly experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC.
* Updates your graphic packs to latest version, so you always have fresh graphic packs.
* Works fine with zero configuration, just drop it on your cemu folder and run
* Automatically detects your games and only decompresses the packs for those games
* Can filter the resolution packs to only keep some resolutions you choose
* Can load a special folder (by default named “vault”) where you keep your graphic packs that are not in the repository, or that you have edited and want to keep untouched between updates
* accepts the same parameters as cemu.exe and launches cemu for you
* You can associate windows Open with… dialog for .rpx, .wud and .wux files to upd_cemu.exe so that double-clicking on a game will auto-launch it on cemu. Also allows creating shortcuts directly to game files and they just work
* downloads use asynchronous networking and has a graphical cancellable progress bar
* very configurable with easy to generate json config file, can be easily integrated in other tools
upd_cemu beta2 Changelog:
This beta2 release adds support for correctly detecting games in alternative mlc folder (by using -mlc command line parameter like cemu does)