DeSmuME Git (2018/07/07) – EmuCR
DeSmuME Git (2018/07/07) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* fiddle around with movie sram
* Merge pull request #153 from Salz/pullreq/agg
* revert to agg >= 2.4
* Merge pull request #154 from Salz/pullreq/gdb-stub
* Fix BaseDriver class
* fix –enable-gdbstub
* Merge pull request #155 from Salz/pullreq/commandline
* Fix CommandLine initialization
* Merge pull request #152 from SuuperW/master
* Properly handle SRAM when playing movies, with or without starting from SRAM.
* Fix bug where movies starting from sram would crash.