yuzu Git (2018/07/06) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/07/06) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #629 from Subv/depth_test
* GPU: Allow using the old NV04 values for the depth test function.
* Merge pull request #626 from Subv/shader_sync
* GPU: Stub the shader SYNC and DEPBAR instructions.
* Merge pull request #624 from Subv/f2f_round
* GPU: Implemented the F2F ’round’ rounding mode.
* Merge pull request #623 from Subv/vertex_types
* GPU: Implement the Size_16_16 and Size_10_10_10_2 vertex attribute types.
* Merge pull request #622 from Subv/unused_tex
* GPU: Ignore textures that the GLSL compiler deemed unused when binding textures to the shaders.
* GPU: Corrected the decoding for the TEX shader instruction.
* Merge pull request #621 from Subv/psetp_
* GPU: Implemented the PSETP shader instruction.
* Merge pull request #620 from Subv/depth_z32f
* GPU: Implemented the 32 bit float depth buffer format.