yuzu Git (2018/07/04) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/07/04) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #618 from Subv/clear_used_buffers
* GPU: Only configure the used framebuffers during clear.
* Merge pull request #609 from Subv/clear_buffers
* GPU: Factor out the framebuffer configuration code for both Clear and Draw commands.
* GPU: Support clears that don’t clear the color buffer.
* GPU: Bind and clear the render target when the CLEAR_BUFFERS register is written to.
* GPU: Added registers for the CLEAR_BUFFERS and CLEAR_COLOR methods.
* Merge pull request #616 from bunnei/s8z24
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Implement PixelFormat S8Z24.
* Merge pull request #613 from jroweboy/qt-style
* Add qt windowsvistastyle dll to the build
* Update AudioRenderer Voice Sections (#614)