yuzu Git (2018/07/03) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/07/03) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #607 from jroweboy/logging
* Fix build and address review feedback
* Add configurable logging backends
* Update clang format
* Rename logging macro back to LOG_*
* Merge pull request #612 from bunnei/fix-cull
* gl_rasterizer: Only set cull mode and front face if enabled.
* Merge pull request #611 from Subv/enabled_depth_test
* GPU: Use only the least significant 3 bits when reading the depth test func.
* GPU: Don’t try to parse the depth test function if the depth test is disabled.
* Merge pull request #610 from Subv/mufu_8
* GPU: Implemented MUFU suboperation 8, sqrt.
* Merge pull request #608 from Subv/depth
* GPU: Set up the culling configuration on each draw.
* GPU: Set up the depth test state on every draw.
* MaxwellToGL: Added conversion functions for depth test and cull mode.
* GPU: Added registers for depth test and cull mode.
* GPU: Implemented the Z24S8 depth format and load the depth framebuffer.
* Merge pull request #606 from Subv/base_vertex
* GPU: Implement offsetted rendering when using non-indexed drawing.
* GPU: Fixed the index offset rendering, and implemented the base vertex functionality.
* GPU: Added register definitions for the vertex buffer base element.
* Merge pull request #603 from Subv/nvmap_free
* GPU: Remove a surface from the cache when its backing memory is being unmapped from the GPU’s MMU.
* nvmap: Return the address of the nvmap object when Freeing it for the last time.
* Merge pull request #605 from Subv/dma_copy
* GPU: Directly copy the pixels when performing a same-layout DMA.
* Merge pull request #604 from Subv/invalid_textures
* GPU: Ignore disabled textures and textures with an invalid address.
* GPU: Allow GpuToCpuAddress to return boost::none for unmapped addresses.