yuzu Git (2018/06/30) – EmuCR
yuzu Git (2018/06/30) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #595 from bunnei/raster-cache
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Only dereference color_surface/depth_surface if valid.
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Implement caching for texture and framebuffer surfaces.
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Various fixes for ASTC handling.
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Use SurfaceParams as a key for surface caching.
* maxwell_3d: Add a struct for RenderTargetConfig.
* settings: Add a configuration for use_accurate_framebuffers.
* gl_rasterizer: Implement AccelerateDisplay to forward textures to framebuffers.
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Cache size_in_bytes as a const per surface.
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Refactor to make SurfaceParams members const.
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Remove Citra’s rasterizer cache, always load/flush surfaces.