Citra Git (2018/06/27) – EmuCR
Citra Git (2018/06/27) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #3884 from NarcolepticK/service-gsp
* service/gsp: Add Stub for InvalidateDataCache
* service/gsp: Fixed typo in FlushDataCache IPC::RequestParser creation
* service/gsp: Move service/gsp_lcd.* into service/gsp/ folder
* Merge pull request #3834 from j-selby/fix-cpp-httplib
* Update cpp-httplib’s README
* Update cpp-httplib for gzip + chunked encoding fixes
* Merge pull request #3759 from degasus/TBO_upload
* renderer_opengl: Renumber all texture units.
* gl_shader_gen: Inline now constant texture buffer.
* gl_stream_buffer: Only flush the host buffer if anything was written.
* gl_rasterizer: Use the shared texture buffer for the proctex lut.
* gl_rasterizer: Use the shared texture buffer for the noise, color and alpha map.
* gl_rasterizer: Use the shared texture buffer for the fog lut.
* gl_rasterizer: Use the shared texture buffer for the lighting lut.
* gl_rasterizer: Add a new dirty flag for any lighting lut.
* renderer_opengl: Create shared texture buffer.
* gl_rasterizer: Inline texture buffer uploads.
* gl_rasterizer: Move TBO syncing helper to one function.
* gl_rasterizer: Provide texture buffer offsets.