DeSmuME Git (2018/06/28) – EmuCR
DeSmuME Git (2018/06/28) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* Call XInitThreads() in posix frontend
* Merge pull request #147 from SuuperW/master
* Do not reset buffers when calling SetPrescale with the current scaling values.
* Redraw display after changing video filter. (Regression from commit 8622a33.)
* Rework buffer size allocations to only allocate as much space as is actually required.